Mahindra University was notified by the Government of Telangana vide Telangana Ordinance No. 1 of 2020 dated 20th May 2020 as per the Telangana State Private Universities (Establishment and Regulation) Act, 2018 (Act No.2 of 2018) (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 promulgated by the Hon’ble Governor of Telangana; and as gazette notified in THE TELANGANA GAZETTE PART IV-B EXTRAORDINARY PUBLISHED BY AUTHORITY No.1 HYDERABAD, WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2020.*
· Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with a minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks in aggregate. Full time students who do not possess M.Tech. or equivalent degree and instead possess B.Tech. or equivalent degree with a minimum CGPA of 7.00 on a 10-point scale or 70% aggregate marks are required to have a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR/DBT/INSPIRE Fellowship Examination for Sciences/Humanities and Social Sciences disciplines.
· The requirement of GATE/National examination can be waived off for possible admission to Ph.D. programs for all graduates from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes with a
· B.Tech./B.E./Integrated M.Sc. (or any other program of minimum four years duration, admission to which was on the basis of JEE) with CGPA of 8.00 and above at the time of graduation.
· The requirement of GATE/National Examination can be also waived off for M.Sc. graduates from IITs with a CGPA of 8.00 and above.
Application Process: Candidates please download PhD Application Form (https://www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in/).
The Applicant needs to email the duly filled in application form to email@example.com or courier it to: Admissions Office, Mahindra University, Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
· Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
· Mode of Payment: Demand Draft favour of Mahindra University
Fee structure & PhD Assistantship
Course Fee: Rs. 50,000/year
Security Fee: Rs. 20,000/- (One Time Payment)
PhD Assistantship (For full time Scholars) INR 25000/- per month* (plus Boarding & Lodging)
Admission is offered on the basis of the interview.
Last Date for submission of applications: 24th December, 2021
Shortlisting of candidates for interview: 29th December, 2021
Online interviews for selection: 5th -7th January, 2022
Announcement of Results: 12th January, 2022
Commencement of the Spring 2021 Semester Teaching: 1st February, 2022