National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) is a premier Institute devoted to promotion of voluntary action, research, training and documentati on in the overall domain of Women and Child Development. Established in the year 1966, as an autonomous Institution under the Societies Registration Act 1860, the Institute functions under the aegis of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, with its Headquarter in
1. Any recognized Master’s Degree in Social work /Sociology/ Psychology / Child Development /Community Resource Management / Development Studies/ Education/Extension Education / Nursing / Special Education. Or,
2. M.Ed. from recognized University. Or,
3. Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Social work / Sociology/ Psychology / Child Development / Community Resource Management / Development Studies/ Education/ Extension Education / Nursing / Special Education with minimum 05 years of experience of working with children. Or,
4. B.Ed. from recognized University with minimum 04 years of experience of working with children.
5. The candidate must also have studied English (Elective/Core/Functional) (01 paper) at 10+2 level or higher.
1. Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the Written Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
2. Aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying degree for the purpose of eligibility will be taken as the aggregate of all subjects of the qualifying degree if not specified by the degree awarding University.
3. Candidates with result awaited will also be eligible for admission; subject to clearance of the exam appeared.
4. All the students shall be required to submit a Medical Certificate indicating fitness from Government Hospital at the time of admission.
Application Form: The Application Form will be available at the Institute’s website. It can also be collected from NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781022. The filled in Application Form along with Demand Draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favour of NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Guwahati should be submitted to NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781022. Phone: (0361) 2301519, 2303049, 2301697 on or before September 24, 2021.
Outstation candidates may submit the scan copy of their filled admission form along with the scan copy of the demand draft by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the hard copy of the same should be sent to the Institute by speed post at the earliest and reach the Institute before the date of the written entrance test exam for the application to be considered.
The last date of submission of duly filled in Admission Form is 24 September, 2021
Tentative Date and Time of Written Entrance Exam: 28th September, 2021 (10.00 am – 12.00 pm)
Tentative Date of Declaration of Written Test Result: 29th September, 2021
Tentative Date and Time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 30th September, 2021 (10.00 am – 2.00 pm)