National Institute of Technology
The institute has a central library which caters to all the academic needs of students. The academic buildings are all Wi-Fi enabled. Computer labs are also connected to the internet through high speed LAN. An Auditorium is inside the campus for important occasions and cultural events. The institute provides boarding facilities to the students and the faculty members, on the campus. The Institute provides separate hostels for the male and female students with separate mess facilities. The Institute has a playground with facilities for playing cricket, football etc. It also has facilities to play badminton, table tennis etc. Yoga, Rock-climbing and Kho-Kho are likely to be introduced shortly.
· Candidate should have a master degree in Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 65% marks or equivalent grade or a master degree in Science with first class or minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade. Or a bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, with minimum 75% marks or equivalent grade (For SC/ST candidates a relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade will be considered.)
· For admission in the department of Humanities and Social Sciences, candidates meeting the above requirement must also fulfill one of the following additional requirements:
· GATE/CEED score
· CSIR/ UGC/ NBHM/ DBT/ DST award or Fellowship
· Minimum 01 years of professional work experience, for Sponsored, Self-financed categories, and Institute Staff of NIT Sikkim
· Minimum 6 months project work experience in the Institute, for Project Staff of NIT Sikkim.
Candidates can download the application form.
Dully filled-in and signed application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/-for SC/ST) in favour of “Director, NIT Sikkim” payable at Ravangla, should be sent to Assistant Dean (Academic Affairs), National Institute of Technology Sikkim, Ravangla, South Sikkim 737 139.
Applicants must also send a softcopy of the application to the following email address: email@example.com
Selection Procedure for NIT,
Students are selected for admission based on written examination and/or interview.
Last date for Submission form: 16th December 2015
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot