Course Name: BA LLB
Course Description: Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (B.A LL.B)
Opening Date: 01 Aug 2021
Closing Date: NA
The candidate must have passed LAWCET and possess a two-year Intermediate certificate (10+2 pattern) with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of AP-LAWCET.
- Fill up the application form and enter your personal and educational details.
- Upload your photograph and signature and pay the application fee by online or offline mode.
- Pay the application fees through Net Banking, Credit or Debit card.
- Make the payment of the application fee either through a Demand Draft or in cash.
- Submit the application form on or before the stipulated date.
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot