The Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, was established in 1981 by the Government of Kerala and Government of India.
We are a comprehensive cancer centre catering to the population of the State of
From a modest beginning, the Regional Cancer Centre has evolved into an internationally recognized centre for conducting a wide range of cancer research and providing state-of-the-art facilities for cancer diagnosis, treatment, palliation and rehabilitation.
The Regional Cancer Centre undertakes basic, translational and clinical research and disseminate the knowledge.
The Regional Cancer Centre generates trained manpower for the region in various specialties of oncology-medical, Para-medical and non-medical.
We organize cancer registries in modern lines.
We work in collaboration with other medical institutions, health service departments, universities, aid agencies and other institutes of repute.
29 years down the lane, The Regional Cancer Centre stands tall in the health map of Kerala carrying out innovative and pioneering work in cancer control, treatment, research and training.
· Applicants should satisfy the following conditions:
· Nativity: Should be an Indian Citizen
· Academic Qualifications: B.Sc. with Physics as one of the Main subjects conducted by any of the UGC approved Universities in India. A pass in Full time M.Sc. Physics conducted by any of the UGC approved Universities in India with 60% marks in aggregate of the subjects
· In case of Grade System, grade to percentage of marks conversion scheme obtained from University should be submitted along with the application
· Age as on (01st January 2019)
· General – 26 years
· OBC – 29 years
· SC/ST – 31 years
· For Physically challenged candidates, there is a relaxation of age by 10 years; only candidates with physical disabilities limited to the lower extremities, are able to stand and move and are physically able to carry out the course requirements will be considered
· Number of Seats: 04 (Four) Per Year
· The selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam
· The merit list will be based on the total scores obtained out of a maximum of 120 marks which will be derived by adding 100 marks (MCQ) and 20 marks (interview)
· Application Fees: Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates)
· Administrative Charges Fee: Rs.3000/- (non-refundable)
· Tuition Fees: Rs 1,20,000/-
· Caution Deposit Fee: Rs 50,000/- (refundable without interest after Internship)
· University Fees: As fixed by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
· Exam Fees – As fixed by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
· Candidates seeking admission to the course should do online registration and complete the application form provided in the website. The Prospectus and Annexure can be downloaded from the website.
· The candidate has to visit the website. where he/she can find the link ‘Application for Post-M.Sc. Dip RP 2019-20’ for submitting his/her application
· Step 1: The candidate will be directed to another page where he/she should click the link ‘Apply Online’. Fill in the required details; click ‘save button’. Verify all details entered and click ‘submit button’ for final submission
· A ‘Confirmation Page’ will be displayed with a unique application number; note down the application number and password; this is required for completing the application process and for future reference
· Step 2: Candidate Login, Candidate login is required to complete the rest of the steps of online application. For login, enter the Application Number and password
· Step 3: Upload Photograph Once you are successfully logged in you will be directed to upload the photograph
· Take a printout of the filled Application form. Duly completed application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches payable at Thiruvananthapuram for Rs.300/-drawn in favour of “Director, Regional Cancer Centre”
Last Date for Completing Online Application: 16th September, 2019
Last Date for Receiving Postal Application: 20th September, 2019
Publishing the list of Eligible candidates: 25th September, 2019
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
Applicants should satisfy the following conditions:
Should be an Indian citizen
Should possess RN/RM registration from Kerala Nurses & Midwives council
Academic qualification: Pass in B.Sc. Nursing or; General Nursing and Midwifery
Age limit: Upper age limit is 35 yrs as on 1st January 2016 for general merit candidates
Relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given to all SC/ST candidates and 10 years to service quota candidates
The candidate should possess all the qualifications (Degree/Diploma Certificate, KNMC Certificate)
Stipend: A stipend of Rs.5000/- per month will be given to candidates during the course period
No stipend will be given for extension of the course on any account
Selection: Candidates equal to three times the number of seats will be shortlisted for interview
The Interview carries a maximum of 20 marks
The list of candidates called for interview and date and venue for the interview on the RCC website
Documents to be produced at the time of interview
Those who do not produce the original certificate at the time of interview will not be permitted to attend the same; Admit card of the entrance exam; Originals of all the documents attached in the application form; Original proof of date of birth; Proof of Nativity, Caste and/or Income certificate, if applicable B.Sc (Nursing) degree/GNM diploma certificate; Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council Registration Certificate
Cash receipt of the payment for obtaining registration from KMNC will not be accepted on any grounds
Applicant must read all details of the course available on the website www.rcctvm.org, before start filling up the form
In case information furnished on the online form is found to be false then the applicant’s candidature/registration/admission will be cancelled/ terminated
Application Submission: Before filling online application form and application procedure is common for all candidates seeking admission to the course
Candidate seeking admission to the course should download the prospectus from the website www.rcctvm.org
Application should be submitted online and a print of the same should be sent to RCC duly signed and attesting the photo along with the self-attested copies of the supporting documents
Before filling the online application a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) should be drawn in favour of The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches
Duly completed application must be accompanied by the demand draft
Application fee is not refundable under any circumstances
The completed and signed application form with all the necessary enclosures should be sent to ‘The Additional Director (Academic), Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram-695011’ by registered/speed post only and should reach The Additional Director (Academic), RCC