The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 by the Ministry of Education, Government of India to prepare quality teachers in Science, Humanities, Commerce, Agriculture and Technology. Consequently, four Regional Colleges of Education at
Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science (PCM/PCB)
· The application process start with the deposit of entrance examination fee with following fee structure with State Bank Collect via the following:
· For General/OBC Category Students Rs. 800/=
· For SC/ST Category Students Rs. 400/=
· For PH of any category Students Rs. 400/=
· Using SBCollect Reference Number with a valid email account and mobile number you have to proceed for registration.
· Please note with SBCollect Reference Number of a payment you can do “Only One Registration”.
SBCollect Reference Number will be validated with Bank Data before accepting the form.
Senior Secondary, Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science Mathematics (PCM)
Graduation or Equivalent in Science, Arts, Engineering
Senior Secondary, Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science, Commerce, Arts