The Department of Business Administration (MBA) was established in the year 2000 and shares the mission and vision of the institute in imparting high quality education to the students. MBA Department is accredited by National Board of Accreditation in the year 2007 and is continuously striving to achieve the following goals:
To align conceptual learning to business practices
To create an environment where creativity and innovation can flourish to transform academic learning into business excellence.
To Harness the synergy of the strong IT orientation of the institution.
To inculcate the right values to groom the future leaders of
To improve the brand equity by improving the quality of all the key ingredients viz., physical infrastructure, academic infrastructure and quality of intake of students.
To lend a practical orientation to the program by having a balanced mix of Faculty drawn from people with industrial experience and academic research.
To provide a platform for academia – industry interface.
To constantly update the course content to make it contemporary.
To provide facilities for holistic development of the students with the view to equip them to become business executives and responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply:
Any graduation of three years duration or more that is recognized by
Consistent marks of above 65% in X, XII and UG, and preferably no history of arrears.
Work experience will be given weightage.
Candidates can download the application form from here.
Send filled-in form, with DD for Rs. 950/- in favor of “SSN School of Management” payable at Chennai, to: The Administrative Officer, SSN Educational & Charitable Trust, 211/95, V M Street, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004. Tamil Nadu.
Candidates should attach a copy of their scorecard or hall ticket of admission test along with SSN application form. If the score card has not been received yet, a copy of the hall ticket must be enclosed.
Selection Procedure for
Applicants seeking admission to MBA program of SSN School of Management (SSN SoM) should have taken any one of the following all India admission Tests- CAT 2016, XAT 2017, MAT (Sept / Dec 2016, Feb/ May 2017), CMAT 2017, ATMA 2017 or TANCET 2017 or any State Level Admission Tests.
The final rank list would take into account past academic record, entrance test scores, work experience, writing skills and performance at Group Discussion (GD) and interview.
Last date for Submission form: 28th February 2017
A degree from any University recognized by
· Admissions for management quota seats are made purely on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS. Applicants seeking admission to MBA program of SSN SoMCA should have taken any one of the following all India admission Tests- CAT 2010 / XAT 2011 / ATMA 2011 / MAT 2010-11 /TANCET 2011. This application form is however valid only for students appearing for CAT, XAT, ATMA & MAT Examinations. A separate notification will be made for candidates proposing to write the TANCET 2011 exam.
· The final rank list would take into account past academic record, test scores, work experience, performance at GD and Interview to be held by us. Please note that SSN uses these test scores as one of the bases for admissions. The institutions conducting the tests have no role in the admissions of SSN SoMCA.
· Send filled-in form, with DD for Rs. 750/- in favor of “SSN School of Management & Computer Applications”, payable at Chennai, to: The Administrative Officer, SSN Educational & Charitable Trust, 211/95, V M Street, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004. Tamil Nadu by 31st March 2011. The envelope should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR MBA 2011-13” Candidates should compulsorily attach a copy of their hall ticket of admission test along with SSN application form. If the candidate has received the score sheet of the results of the entrance exam, a copy of the same may also be enclosed. Applications received without copy of hall ticket will not be considered.
· A separate notification will be issued for applicants taking the other entrance exams.
· Attachments with application form:
· DD for Rs. 750/-
· Copy of entrance test hall ticket (and copy of score sheet if available)
· Copies of educational certificates and mark sheets
Last date for CAT/XAT/MAT applicants 4th April 2011
To know more information about SSNSoMCA Chennai Admission please visit www.ssnsomca.ac.in