SCMLD follows the above dictum. We will not induce or entice anyone to enroll. We communicate and inform. Only the interested may join SCMLD. SCMLD will be a rewarding, life-changing experience for the truth-driven seekers of success. Truth prevails. Only truth based success will last. Individuals, families and organizations need also to define success. For some, it is seva or service; for some it is power, name, fame; for some it is money by any means; for some it is fulfillment, meaning or giving; for some it is taking, grabbing or snatching.
Graduates (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline from any recognized university. Final year students awaiting results / appearing for exam also can apply provided they must fulfill eligibility conditions by July 2015 and produce testimonials. On successful completion of this programme, students can opt to enroll for the Advanced Programme stated below (batch 2015-16), or take up placement / pursue entrepreneurship as per their interest / aspiration / planning / capacity.
· Online Registration with online payment/ remittance of Rs. 1300/-. This registration fee is non-refundable. Click here for the form.
· Preliminary conversation through skype, over telephone or in person face to face.
· Final selection at the campus in Pune. Without visiting campus and verifying everything about SCMLD by the applicant and at least one of the parents, no admission please.
· Tests: one simple essay, solving a case study and a few psychometric tests.
· Selection announcement on the same day.
· Selection process from 9.00am to 4.00pm on all week days from 16th March, 2015 to 25th April, 2015 without late fee and 26th April 2015 to 15th June 2015 with late fee of Rs. 100 per day (to be included in the tuition fee).
· On selection, those who seek admission will have to fill up a detailed form, and sign the code of conduct, hostel/ accommodation rules, evaluation/ exam rules etc.. Self endorsed photocopies of all testimonials along with all originals are also to be submitted. Payment of fifty percent of the tuition fee and deposit of the mess & accommodation, cost, etc. in full, are also to be done for admission to be confirmed. Admission can be cancelled any time up to 20th June 2015 with a deduction of Rs.15,000/- as the institute administration fee. After 20th June 2015, refund in case of cancellation is not possible except at the discretion of the institute (in deserving cases only).
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
Bachelor degree of any recognized University. Final year students also can apply. For IGNOU MBA-50% in graduation (SC/ST/-45%) and minimum 40% / percentile in CAT, MAT, XAT, CET of state governments or OPENMAT of IGNOU essential.
Please download the preliminary screening (GD) Application form (Click here). Fill it up and bring it for the group process registration at the chosen centre, between 9:00 am and 10:00 am on the preliminary screening (GD) day. (Click here for Centres, Venue, Date and time of Preliminary Screening Process), so that groups can be formed and time of reporting at the venue for the group process can be communicated. Bring along the originals of your 10th, 12th and Graduation certificates (or mark sheets of the 1st & 2nd year of graduation as applicable to you) and a copy each of those for verification. Originals need not be handed over to us. Also bring 5 copies of your passport size latest colour photographs.
Please come prepared for the group process / conversation (Click here for the Topics) Any topic at random will be given. Once given no change of topic is possible. Depending upon the number, the group discussion / conversation can be in small groups or individually to save time of both institute representatives and the applicants. Waiting for late comers is not possible.
Step 1: Filling of the preliminary screening application form for group process.
Step 2: Group Conversation / GD on the appointed date at the venue of the selected centre. If interested in admission to SCMLD programmes, please report at the venue of the selected centre for the group formation etc. between 9:00 am & 10:00 am. Please bring the above form filled up and the testimonials.
Step 3: Short listing of candidates from group process / individual conversation / counselling
Step 4: The short-listed candidates then pay Rs. 1300/- by cash, DD or online registration & payment via Axis Bank, and collection across the counter, of the prospectus and formal application form for written test / admission at the venue of the group process. The book “Gandhian Management” and Current Affairs study material also will be provided along with the syllabus of written test. 30% of marks will be for questions from the above book, Current Affairs material and the Prospectus.
Step 5: Participation in written test by the short-listed candidates. Interested candidates can take written test either at their nearest centre (city) on the respective dates (which will be announced after the short-listing from GD at each centre) or at SCMLD Campus, Pune on any Saturday or Sunday during 20th February 2011 to 13th March 2011 or on any day during 14th to 20th March 2011. The centers are: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Nagpur, Raipur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Kolkata, Patna, Mumbai and Pune.(Click here for Centres, Venue, Date and time of Preliminary Screening Process)
One who takes the test in Pune with at least one of the parents accompanying him/her need not re-visit Pune for paying the fee to confirm admission. He/she can pay the fee through DD/via Axis Bank if keen on admission. (See Step 7)
Step 6: Declaration of final result computed of group / individual conversation / GD, written test, psychometric tests and bonus marks for academics aggregates above 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation, will be on the website on 15th March 2011. Those who take written test in Pune between 14th & 20th March 2011, will have their result on the website on 25th March 2011. The last date for all students to take admission is 8th April 2011. Admission will be granted to those candidates only who along with at least one of their parents visit SCMLD campus and are satisfied about everything at SCMLD as later on no disagreements / dis-connect / grumblings can be accepted since SCMLD processes will not be changed on feelings / opinions / perceptions/ individual choices.
Step 7: Visit of candidates along with at least one of their parents to SCMLD campus, Pune to confirm their admission, during 16th March 2011 to 8th April 2011. It is applicable to those who have taken the test elsewhere other than at SCMLD Campus, Pune. Those who have taken the test at Pune campus accompanied by parent(s) can send the fee by DD/via Axis Bank if fully satisfied of SCMLD campus, processes and systems.
That is, visit to SCMLD to write the test accompanied by one of the parents or visit for admission accompanied by one of the parents is mandatory before SCMLD accepts the fee. Any document can be perused and/or any person/alumni can be contacted by the candidate and parents before deciding to pay the fee. SCMLD practices absolute transparency.
Step 8: If satisfied, payment of fees, hostel & mess charges etc. and get the admission confirmed latest by 8th April 2011.
To know more information about SCMLD Pune Admission please visit www.scmld.org
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - India Admission Alert Blog ~~!!~~ Career Counseling Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog
Subject to clearing SCMLD entrance 2009, and a 40 day residential orientation / bridge Program admission is open to Post Graduates in Psychology, Applied Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Techniques / Mathematics, Law, Sociology, Social / Labour Welfare, Commerce; graduates with Post Graduate Diplomas like DBM or in any functional areas like Marketing, Finance, etc; for CAs, CFAs or ICWAs and for Bachelor Degree holders in Medicine or Law or graduates with 3 years work experience in Supervisory / Executive levels in HR, Marketing, Finance, Production, Procurement, Logistics, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Family Business, Health Care or in NGOs.
For Interested candidates who have gone through our entire website and are interested in seeking admission in SCMLD: Download and fill up the Admission application form (with Admit card) and courier to SCMLD together with:
(1) An a/c payee DD of Rs 1050/- drawn in favour of “Director, SCMLD” payable at Pune. This amount is for Courier charge, Cost of prospectus and administrative & processing fee (non-refundable). Mention your Name, Address, Phone /
(2) 4 self addressed stickers (size – 44 X 100 mm) with PIN code and Telephone Nos.
(3) 2 latest passport size color photographs
The prospectus will be couriered to your address on receipt of the admission application form. If blue dart courier service is not available at your location, kindly specify the name of the courier service provider / speed post through which prospectus can be dispatched. Please attach this as a note together with the application form.
For Interested candidates who want to receive and read the prospectus thoroughly before applying: Download and fill up the Prospectus Requisition form (affix 1 Latest passport size color photograph and 1 self addressed sticker (size – 44 X 100 mm) with PIN code and Telephone Nos.) and courier to SCMLD enclosed with:
(1) An a/c payee DD of Rs 250/- drawn in favour of “Director, SCMLD” payable at Pune. This amount is for courier charge and cost of prospectus. Mention your Name, Address, Phone /
(a) 1 self addressed sticker (size – 44 X 100 mm) with PIN code and Telephone Nos.
(b) 1 Latest passport size color photograph.
(2) After receiving Prospectus along with application form, fill up the application form (affix 1 Latest passport size color photograph and 1 self addressed sticker (size – 44 X 100 mm) with PIN code and Telephone Nos.), Admit Card (affix 2 Latest passport size color photograph and 2 self addressed sticker (size – 44 X 100 mm) with PIN code and Telephone Nos.) and send it to SCMLD enclosed with send an a/c payee DD of Rs.800/-in favor of 'Director, SCMLD' payable at Pune, as non-refundable administrative & processing fee along with:
(a) A self addressed stickers (size – 44 X 100 mm) with PIN code and Telephone Nos.
(b) 1 Latest passport size color photograph.
The prospectus and admission application form will be couriered to your address on receipt of the prospectus requisition form.
To know more Information about this course click here