Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), a premier Bschool located in Mysore, was established in 1993 with the objective of providing quality management education based on a firm foundation of Indian values and ethics. SDMIMD is promoted by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Educational Trust, a much-admired non-profit educational trust that runs over 40 recognized educational institutions in Karnataka, including Engineering, Medical, Dental, Ayurveda and Naturopathy colleges. Under the able leadership of our Chairman, Dr.D.Veerendra Heggade, the trust has played an active role in empowering people and bettering the lives of communities in Southern Karnataka. SDMIMD's flagship offering is a two year, full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program which is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The program has MBA Equivalence by Association of Indian Universities. The PGDM Program is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), USA. and by EFMD - EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development's - Program Accreditation System), thus becoming the first institute in India to get the dual accreditation of ACBSP and EFMD - EPAS. These accreditations have propelled SDMIMD to be among the top global Business Schools and have enabled the students to learn in an environment that is process & outcome enabled and globally oriented. With the intention of strengthening the PGDM program and providing students and faculty with international exposure, the Institute has 20 tie-ups with several foreign universities for academic collaboration.
· Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT scores. Scores of any one of the above exams conducted from June 2020 up to March 2021 will be valid for the admission.
· Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU.
· Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std, 12th Std. and Degree. Students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second Year/Last completed semester.
Appear for any one of the following entrance examinations
· CAT – https://iimcat.ac.in
· XAT- https://xatonline.in/
· GMAT – https://www.gmac.com
· ATMA – https://www.atmaaims.com/
· MAT – https://mat.aima.in/
· CMAT – https://cmat.nta.nic.in/
(Scores to be considered as per the respective exams validity rules)
The score of any of the above exams conducted in June 2020 up to March 2021 is Valid for admission into PGDM 2021-23
Application Fee: Rs. 1,250
Online Payment link: https://www.sdmimd.ac.in/sdmpayment/
The Federal Bank Ltd
Branch Mysore, Jayalakshmi Puram
Beneficiary: SDM Institute for Management Development
SB A/C: 16890100038823
IFSC Code: FDRL0001689
D.D. should be in favour of The Director, SDM Institute for Management Development, Payable at Mysore, D.D.
· Students who are yet to register for any entrance exam may also apply. After applying for SDMIMD PGDM 2021-23, they may send details of their entrance exam registration by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, duly mentioning their Name & SDMIMD Application Number
· Please email your CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA/ MAT scores to email@example.com along with SDMIMD Application Number and Name immediately after the results are announced.
· Even if you have not applied for the entrance exam, still you can apply through our Online Application form and send us the registration details later by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 20th February, 2021
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot