1. Only unmarried Female / Male Candidates will be eligible for the B.Sc. (Nursing) Course. The selection of the candidates will be made by Selection Committee of the Nursing College as per norms laid down by Nursing Council of India.
2. The minimum educational requirement shall be Higher Secondary (10+2) / Pre-University with 45% marks in P.C.B. Group.
3. The minimum age shall be 17 years completed on or before 1st July of year of admission Hiher age limit is ordinarily 24 years.
4. No candidates shall be admitted to the said course unless he / she has applied to the principle, Sophia Nursing College, Gwalior on the prescribed form. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in (10+2) and pretest interview. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
Admission form cum information Brochure can be obtained directly from the office by paying Rs. 300/- in cash and in case of outstation student a demand draft Rs. 350/- should be sent favouring "Sophia Nursing College" payable at Gwalior.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
· Transfer Certificate (Original Copy)
· Migration Certificate (Original Copy)
· Eligibility Certificate (From University)
· Qualifying Certificate Copy (Original Copies)
· Five Passport Size Photographs
At the time of admission to the said course, a candidate will have to pay the prescribed fees to get her/him enrolled for the council of the state and submit all the certificates as required by the university.
The academic session of the college will be ordinarily for July / August every year.
The examination shall be conducted by the Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Candidate shall be required to attend at least 75% Theory Lectures and 85% attendance in Practicals and Clinical Postings. The procedure of examination will be in the form of terminals, half yearly, Pre University followed by university examination. All the four years of university examination.
Click here to download Application Form
Click here to download Hostel Admission Form
For detail information contact on following nos: 0751-2232368, 2230522, Fax: 0751-4042349, 9300045550