St. Joseph’s Institute of Management The JOSEPHITE tradition started in Bangalore with the opening of the St. Joseph's European High School by the Paris Foreign Mission Fathers in 1858. In 1884, St. Joseph's College was established. It has grown steadily and today has more than 8000 students enrolled at the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer and Management disciplines in its four independent Colleges namely, St. Joseph's College (Arts & Science), St. Joseph's College of Commerce, St. Joseph's Evening College and St. Joseph's College of Business Administration (SJCBA). The Jesuit Fathers, however, came into the picture in 1937 when the Paris Foreign Mission handed over all Joseph's Institutions to them. These Institutions are now under the Management of the Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society, SJCBA is the only Jesuit Business School in Bangalore. St. Joseph's College of Business Administration has been conducting One Year Evening Management Courses since 1968.The Courses were a great help to the working executives and the Diploma awarded by the College was well accepted by the Corporates. In November 1996, the College secured approval from AICTE, New Delhi, for a Two Year Full Time PGDM Programme.uter and Management disciplines in its four independent Colleges namely, St. Joseph's College (Arts & Science), St. Joseph's College of Commerce, St. Joseph's Evening College and St. Joseph's College of Business Administration (SJCBA). The Jesuit Fathers, however, came into the picture in 1937 when the Paris Foreign Mission handed over all Joseph's Institutions to them.
· The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university under regular mode ONLY.
· The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
· The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
· Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
· CAT 2019
· XAT 2020
· MAT (September: 2019, December: 2019, February: 2020, May: 2020): A minimum of 550 score.
· We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
· Apply online/Download Admission Prospectus from the website www.sjim.edu.in.
· Make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- for application.
Instructions for filling the online application
· You need to apply online using the link: (Will be available shortly)
· Once you submit your application, take a printed copy of it, sign it and send it with other supporting documents to the college office.
· Since the institute receives a large number of applications for a limited number of seats, you need to fill your application carefully and completely.
Online registration/application for PGDM-2020 begins: 15th October, 2019
Last date to submit the application: 8th February, 2020
Last date to receive supporting documents: 13th February, 2020
Personal interviews and essay writing at the college campus: 15th and 16th February, 2020
Announcement of the selection list: 20th February, 2020
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot