Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management - Nagpur has been established with the aim of imparting world-class education to students and transforming them into top notch business leaders
· Promoting international understanding through quality education
· To inculcate spirit of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' (The world is one family)
· To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
· To promote ethical and value-based learning
· To foster the spirit of national development
· To inculcate cross cultural sensitization
· To develop global competencies amongst students
· To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
· To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
· To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff and community
· To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
· To produce thought provoking leaders for the society
· Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur students should complete the following procedure:
The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft. For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-Nagpur in the same application form. A programme fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIBM-Nagpur for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
1) SNAP Test fee & programme(s) of the institute is non-refundable.
2) Demand Draft(s) should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 23, 2019. Demand Drafts reaching after this will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.
3) The last date for payment for SIBM-Nagpur is January 8, 2020
For further details on admissions mail to email@example.com
Symbiosis Test Secretariat or SIBM-Nagpur will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier/postal services.
Please note: No capitation is charged for admission to any programme at any institute of Symbiosis.
SNAP Registrations Start Date: 16th August, 2019
SNAP Registrations End Date: 23rd November, 2019
SNAP Test Date: 15th December, 2019
Last Date for Payment for SIBM Nagpur: 8th January, 2020
SNAP Result Date: 10th January, 2020
Declaration of Shortlists: 11th January, 2020
Slot Booking Dates: 13th January to 15th January 2020
GE PIWAT in Noida: 18th to 19th January, 2020 & 1st to 2nd February, 2020
GE PIWAT in Nagpur: 22nd to 25th January 2020
Declaration of Merit List 1: 4th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 1: 9th February 2020
Declaration of Merit List 2: 10th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 2: 15th February 2020
Declaration of Merit List 3: 16th February 2020
Last Date for Payment for Merit List 3: 21st February 2020
Program Commencement: 1st June, 2020