Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF) was established to address the growing demand for trained workforce in the Banking and Financial Services Sector. Given that a strong and resilient banking system is critical for fuelling and sustaining growth, the importance of having industry-ready manpower cannot be over-emphasized. The MBA (Banking and Finance) being offered by SSBF has been designed to provide the necessary education and skill-set to equip students to innovate, manage, lead and take on the challenges of this increasingly complex and dynamic BFSI sector in the wake of constant functional and technological changes. SSBF enhances the awareness and widens the perspectives of its students placing before them the challenges facing the BFSI sector that need constant attention, study and scrutiny. SSBF is thus committed to provide an environment that facilitates learning and development of well-rounded personalities such that they leave the portals of the institute as industry-ready professionals.
· Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
· A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
· All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
· Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:
Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg
(Kotla Marg), Landmark: Opposite National Bal
Bhawan, Near I.T.O., New Delhi-110002, India
Tel. No.+91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305
Email:email@example.com Website: www.aiuweb.org
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications / eligibility for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility of admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.
As per the UGC Regulations, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (Except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy #)
Process as applicable for 2021
Step 1: Register online for SNAP by paying INR 1750 and appear for the test.
Step 2: Simultaneously, register online to SSBF by paying additional INR 1000
Step 3: Appear for SNAP Test on the scheduled date and time.
You may visit www.snaptest.org
Admission to SSBF will be according to the following process (Process as applicable for 2021)
· SNAP Test to be taken on 20th December, 2020, 06th January 2021, 9th January 2021 as per the schedule.
· The SNAP result will be put on 22nd January 2021.
· Register for SSBF latest by (Date will be announce soon)
· Pay Registration fees for SSBF by (Date will be announce soon)
· Group Exercise and Personal Interaction will be conducted only at SSBF, Pune campus on (Dates will be announce soon)
· Final selection would be based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in SNAP Test, Group Exercise and Personal Interaction.
For Indian Students Admission only
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance
Symbiosis Knowledge Village
Gram Lavale, Taluka Mulshi Pune 412115
Tel: +91 20 28116284/28116022
For International Students
International Office at Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) handles all the admissions of International Students
For International Admissions only
Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Tel: +91 20 25671905
Fax: +91 20 25659209
SNAP and Programme Registration Begins: 31st August, 2021
Last Date to apply for SNAP: 27th November, 2021
Last Date to pay for SNAP: 27th November, 2021
SNAP Admit card live on (www.snaptest.org): 4th December, 2021
SNAP Test 2021: 19th December, 2021; 8th January, 2022; 16th January, 2022