Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS) was established in 1920 under the Indian Red Cross Society Act and incorporated under Parliament Act XV of 1920. The act was last amended in 1992 and of rules were formed in 1994.
• The IRCS has 35 State / Union Territories Branches with their more than 700 districts and sub district branches.
• His Excellency The President of India is the President and Hon'ble Union Health Minister is the Chairman of the Society.
• The Vice Chairman is elected by the members of the Managing Body.
• The National Managing Body consists of 19 members.
• The Chairman and 6 members are nominated by the President. The remaining 12 are elected by the state and union territory branches through an electoral college.
• The Managing Body is responsible for governance and supervision of the functions of the society through a number of committees.
• The Secretary General is the Chief Executive of the Society
The eligibility for this B.Ed. course is BA/B.Sc. or an equivalent degree; the eligibility for admission is 50% aggregate in the qualifying degree exam.
The regulations prescribed by the
Selection to the Course will be done through counselling as per the percentage of Marks secured in Graduation. Marks obtained in extra Optional will not be considered.
Additional weightage will be given to the candidates passing Master Degree.
For subject combination, a candidate must have studied the opted subject at least for three years. Candidates should see the available subject combination with the Institute declared at course structure. Candidates applied for other subjects will not be considered and their application form will automatically be stands rejected.
For NRI/Foreign Quota Seats candidates need to apply separately and there will be separate merit list prepared for admission.
The prescribed Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained from the official Website www.redcrossfaridkot.com and enclose a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-
Please remit the amount by DD in favour of "Umang- Red Cross Institute of Special Education" payable at Faridkot All the applicants have to submit Rs.500/- as Counselling Fee in shape of Cash/DD along with the filled in Application Form.
Filled in Application Form should reach at the Office of the Principal, Umang-Red Cross Institute of Special Education, Faridkot by hand/by Regd. Post latest by 08th August 2016.
Applications received after the last date will not be considered
Last date for Submission form: 08th August 2016