WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (WBUHS) For the purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Education on Laboratory Technology, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses ‘THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES ACT – 2002’ was passed by the West Bengal Legislature and ‘The West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ came into existence on 1st January, 2003 at DD-36, Sector-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064. From 2003 the University took up the responsibility of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post-doctoral courses including the Ph. D programme in Modern System of Medicine, Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Ayurvedic System of Medicine, Unani System of Medicine, Nursing Education, Pharmacy Education, Dental Education, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Education on other paramedical courses like Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics-Orthotics in the state of West Bengal.
· B. Sc. MLT / BMLT from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects in the different years.
· B. Sc. in any Biological Science with DMLT from State Medical Faculty or its equivalent.
· B. Sc. (Honours) in Microbiology for M. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology in Microbiology.
· B. Sc. (Honours) in Biochemistry for M. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology in Biochemistry
· Candidates can apply through official website.
· Candidates will have to fill in the proforma annexed at the end of this notice and submit it to the office of Controller of Examinations. An examination fee of Rupees Three thousand (Rs. 3000/-) will have to be paid through a demand draft drawn in favour of “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences” payable at Kolkata at the time of submission of the application form.
· The last date of submission of the form at the University is 7th February 2020. However applications sent by post will be accepted till 11th February, 2020 provided the date of purchase of the demand draft is before 7th February 2020.
· All candidates are instructed to have a photocopy of the application form with them which will be used as the proof of submission of the application form.
Last date of Submission of Application Form: 7th February, 2020
Last Date of purchase of demand draft: 7th February, 2020
Tentative date of sending the admit card: 19th February, 2020
Date of Examination: 22nd February, 2020
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot