Common University Entrance Test (CUET-UG)-2022
For any queries/clarifications, candidates can also Email/call at the NTA Helpdesk: Contact Number 011- 40759000 / 011-69227700
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cuet.samarth.ac.in
Inviting Online Applications for Common University Entrance Test (UG) 2022 in Pursuance of the UGC Public Notice dated 21.03.2022, The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the Common University Entrance test (CUET-UG)-2022 for admission to the undergraduate courses in Central Universities for the academic year 2022-23.
CUET (UG) - 2022 will provide a single-window opportunity to students seeking admission to the central universities (UGs) across the country for various Undergraduate Programmes. CUET (UG) - 2022 Comprises tests in various languages, domain-specific subjects, and general test. Candidates can select any one or more of the tests offered under CUET (UG)- 2022 as per the requirements of the universities where admission is sought.
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) - 2022) is being introduced for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE). The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities.
Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022) will be conducted in 13 mediums across India for admission into the Undergraduate Programmes in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for all the Central Universities (CUs) in India for the academic year 2022-23.
Role of NTA
The Role of NTA is confined to registration of candidates, conduct of the test, hosting of answer key, inviting challenges, finalising answer keys, preparing and declaring result and hosting Score Card.
Merit list will be prepared by participating Universities/ organisations. Universities may conduct their individual counselling on the basis of the score card of CUET (UG)-2022 provided by NTA.
Mode of Examination: CUET (UG) - 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Medium of Examination: The Tests (other than “Language” Test) are offered in 13 languages i.e. Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
A candidate is required to opt for one of the specified languages as the medium of the paper, as per desired University’s eligibility criteria, while applying.
Pattern of Question Paper: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Tests Design: There are three Sections in the design of the test:
· Section IA - 13 Languages (As a medium and “Language”)
· Section IB - 20 Languages
· Section II - 27 Domain Specific Subjects
· Section III - General Test
For appearing in the CUET (UG) - 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12th /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) - 2022 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University (ies) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
1. For admission in Universities through CUET (UG) - 2022, the existing policies regarding quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences etc. of the respective University shall be applicable.
2. As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective programs.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the eligibility criteria laid down by the University they are applying to.
4. Mere appearance in the Entrance Test or securing pass marks at the test does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the Programme unless he/she fulfils the Programme wise eligibility conditions of the University they are applying to.
Candidates can apply for CUET (UG) – 2022 in “Online” mode only through the website www.cuet.samarth.ac.in
Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and mobile Number provided in the Online Application form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
The information Bulletin containing detailed information regarding syllabus, pattern of the examination, eligibility criteria to appear, age, reservation, examination fee, cities of examination centre, etc. is available on website. For Further clarification, the candidates can also contact 011-40759000/ 011- 69227700 or email at: email@example.com
Online submission of Application Form: 6th April to 6th May, 2022 (up to 5:00 pm)
Last date ofsuccessful transaction of Examination Fee: 6th May, 2022 (up to 11:50 pm)
Date(s) of Examination: First and second week of July, 2022
Timing of Examination:
· Slot 1: 09.00 AM to 12.15 PM (IST)
· Slot 2: 03.00 PM to 06.45 PM (IST)