JOINT INTEGRATED PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (JIPMAT)
IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu
National Testing Agency
(An autonomous organization under the Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Education, Government of India)
For any quires/clarifications, candidates can call 011-40759000 or write to NTA at: email@example.com websites: jipmat.nta.ac.in / www.nta.ac.in
About National Testing Agency (NTA), The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) Bodh Gaya and Jammu an autonomous body to conduct Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) w.e.f. 2021-22.
Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) Bodh Gaya and Jammu Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021
The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is a unique and creative programme meant for young students with managerial and leadership aspirations.
It aims at producing contextually relevant, socially-conscious managers and leaders with a foundation of world class education in social sciences followed by management education.
The IPM will enable students to demonstrate:
· Language skills
· Oral communication skills
· Knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies
· An awareness of ethical understanding
· Physical well-being
Details of Examination
Mode of Examination: The examination will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
Overview of Academic Programmes for IIM Bodh Gaya & IIM Jammu.
· Post Graduate Program (PGP)/MBA
· Ph.D. Program in Management
· Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
Both the IIMs plan to conduct a national level admission test, Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT), and they have approached NTA to conduct it.
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) - 2021
· Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2017.
· The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th and 12th standard would be calculated based on the Board?s regulation. If there is no such regulation regarding aggregate marks from the concerned board, then the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet should be considered for calculating the passing percentage.
List of examinations equivalent to 10+2:
· Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
· Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
· Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as State Board of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
How to Apply:
1. Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the JIPMAT Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
2. Candidate can apply for IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
3. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
4. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate?s signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/HDFC Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid. All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
5. After (successful completion of Step-4, Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
Fee Payable for JIPMAT – 2021 (through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking/UPI /Wallet)
· General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL)/ EWS as per Central List: Rs. 2000/-
· Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PwD: Rs. 1000/-
· Transgender: Rs. 1000/-
Applicable service/ processing charges & GST over and above the Examination Fee, are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator (For details, Annexure -I may be referred to)
Online Submission of Application Form From: 1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021 (upto 5.00 P.M.)
Last Date for the Online Successful Fee Transaction: 30th June, 2021 (upto 5.00 P.M.)
Date of Examination to be announced later…
To know more Information about Exam courses please visit: jipmat.nta.ac.in