All India Management Association (AIMA), MAT February 2022
Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, India,
Telephone: 011– 24645100, 24617354, 43128100, 47673000 Fax: 011- 24626689
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.aima.in
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
MAT Eligibility 2022:
Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
MODE OF TEST (How to take the Test)
Candidate can take MAT as
(i) Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
(ii) Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
(iii) Paper Based Test (PBT) or
(iv) Paper Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (PBT+IBT) or
(v) Computer Based Test (CBT) or
(vi) Computer Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (CBT+IBT) or
(viii) Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test (PBT+CBT)
· Candidate can opt for 2 IBT/PBT+IBT/CBT+IBT/PBT+CBT tests by paying an extra fees of Rs. 1100/- in addition to Rs. 1650/-.
· Candidates opting for 2 IBTs/PBT+IBT/CBT+IBT/PBT+CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutes for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutes i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
Test cities for Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer Based Test (CBT) are different.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES
· Select the institutes where you have applied or are applying for admission.
· Important Notice: Candidates are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
· AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates' MAT score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full time course despite their confirmation to AIMA MAT at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in MAT e bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned institutes/universities before applying for MAT.
· All provisionally registered candidates for IBT/PBT/CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website https://mat.aima.in as per the schedule given above.
· Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the admit card.
Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/feb22/ with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI and Paytm wallet. The fees details are given below:
For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
or Paper Based Test (PBT)
or Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS TO BE MADE READY FOR
· Valid Email Id
· Scanned image of photograph (10 to 50 kb)
· Scanned image of signature (5 to 20 kb)
· Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
(Detailed procedure is given on the website link.)
DETAILED SCHEDULE - Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
· DETAILED SCHEDULE - PBT
· TEST DATE: 6th March, 2022 (Sunday)
· LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: 28th February, 2022 (Monday)
· AVAILABILITY OF ADMIT CARD: 2nd March, 2022 (1600 Hrs)
DETAILED SCHEDULE - CBT
· TEST DATE: 13th March, 2022 (Sunday)
· LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: 7th March, 2022 (Monday)
· AVAILABILITY OF ADMIT CARD: 9th March, 2022 (1600 Hrs)
DETAILED SCHEDULE - IBT
· TEST DATE: 26th February to 13th March, 2022
· LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: 23rd February to 10th March, 2022