Xavier Aptitude Test XAT 2023
Admission Office: XLRI Xavier School of Management
Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001, Jharkhand
Ph No: 0657 665 3203/04, Fax: 0657-2227814
Email: email@example.com Website: www.xatonline.in / www.xlri.ac.in
ABOUT XAT 2023
XAT 2023 will be conducted on Sunday, January 08, 2023. XLRI conducts test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 72 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate candidate for management education. XAT, one of the oldest competitive examinations in the country, has always kept pace with the cutting-edge testing methodology. XAT’s multidimensional testing framework, is designed to meaningfully asses the aptitude of candidates for future business success. XAT score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission.
XAT 2023 would be conducted across India in the following cities.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad City (Maharashtra), Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur,Jalandhar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Tejpur, Jorhat, Rajkot, Shillong, Naharlagun.
XLRI announces Admission for the following General Management Programme through XAT/GMAT/GRE. The General Management Program has started in 1998 as one of the very first one-year MBAs in India. It was the first program that got an AICTE recognition, again, a first of its kind given to a program that runs for 15 months. XAT 2023, GMAT /GRE scores are accepted. The primary objective of the programme is to transform the experienced men and women of the corporate world to become excellent business managers and leaders.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2023
Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2023. General Management (GM) candidates may choose to apply through XAT 2023 or GMAT score (taken during December 01, 2017 and December 31, 2022).
NOTE: All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2023. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score
Eligibility for NRI/Foreign Candidates
NRI or foreign national candidates have to apply through GMAT scores. Candidates from Dubai or Nepal are exempted from applying through GMAT scores as XAT will be conducted in these two international cities.
XAT 2023 Registration Process
Candidates visit Official website for online registration.
Step to be follow
Step 1: Register Yourself
Step 2: Verify Email ID
Step 3: Fill XAT Application Form Online
Step 4: Upload Required Documents
Step 5: Pay Application Fee
Step 6: Submit your Application Form
PAYMENT OF FEES
1. XAT Registration Fee – Rs. 2000/-
2. Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200/- each.
3. Indian candidates can apply through GMAT/GRE for PGDM (GM) whereas an NRI/Foreign national can apply through GMAT for all the programmes. Kindly note GRE scores are only valid for PGDM(GM).
4. Fee for Indian Candidates applying for PGDM(GM) through GMAT/GRE– Rs. 2500/-
5. Fee for NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their registered Email ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
5. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
6. For Card charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
There is facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
XAT and XLRI Registration: 10th August - 30th November, 2022
XAT 2023 Admit card Download: 20th December, 2022 onwards.
XAT 2023: 8th January, 2023 (Sunday)
XAT Result: 31st January, 2023
XAT Score Card Download between: 31st January and 31st March, 2023
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot